POSITION TITLE: Blog Writer
POSITION DUTIES: Aptivio has an opening for a Blog Writer. As a blog writer at Aptivio, you will work closely with the marketing team and CEO to engage our audience and drive traffic to our site by researching and writing articles on relevant topics.
- Research, write, proofread, and pull images for blog articles, typically with a focus on Sales AI, Sales Enablement, Digital Technology, and The Future of Work.
- Follow our SEO playbook and work with both our SEO and content marketing analysts to create articles that draw in our key audiences.
- Current student, or recent graduate
- Exceptionally strong skills in researching, writing, and editing articles
- A background in journalism and previous technical writing experience is preferred
- Good understanding of modern technologies
- Strong appetite for the digital world
- Empathetic, collaborative, and has excellent communication skills
- Rigorous, proactive, multi-tasking, autonomous, organized, and curious
- Your work will be published on our website and promoted via LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Job Types: Part-time, Virtual
- Salary: $15 per hour
- Hours: Roughly 15 hours/week (3 articles written per week)
- Duration: Minimum one semester (Jan-May), but longer is preferred
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training and experience.
JOB LOCATION: Remote
TO APPLY: email your resume and, if available, a relevant writing sample (technology or software focused) to Corinne at firstname.lastname@example.org
note that this application is also available via LinkedIn Handshake