POSITION TITLE: Customer Success Engineer (Full Time Internships)
At Aptivio, the customer success engineer will understand customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback and turn this into onboarding and retention strategies as well as feed into the product road map. They will be involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers and more. All team members look to customer success for input across all key decisions.
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyze customer health metrics, run NPS and gather other feedback via HubSpot Live Chat and Support Mailbox.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing, and sales process
- Collaborate closely with team members support renewals and expansion opportunities
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Being the main point of contact between the company and several named enterprise accounts
Education or Experience must include:
- University / Business or Engineering School Graduate / Student – Bac +4/Bac +5
- Good understanding of modern technologies;
- Strong appetite for the digital world;
- Empathetic, collaborative, and has excellent communication skills;
- Rigorous, proactive, multi-tasking, autonomous, organized, and curious;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change;
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude;
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Proven ability of working in a customer facing role
- Experience of working with HubSpot CRM or similar live chat platform useful but not essential
- Have, or be willing to learn, basic technical skills in website and workflow development
- Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English & French (Daily language)
- Job Types: Full-time, Internship
- Salary: Paid Internship
- Duration: Minimum 6-month full-time Internship, ideally 12-months
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training and experience.
JOB LOCATION: Remote
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume and brief explanation of why you are a fit to Guy Mounier, CEO at email@example.com.