POSITION TITLE: Sr. Enterprise Solution Engineer
POSITION DUTIES: APTIVIO has an opening for Sr. Enterprise Solution Engineer. The role will communicate and demonstrate the features, capabilities, and benefits of using the APTIVIO platform to existing and prospective clients. The role provides in-depth technical knowledge and support during evaluation of the product, as well as enablement and training to ensure smooth adoption of the product within an organization. The role is responsible for providing pre-sales support as well as crafting and delivering technical presentations of offerings to new potential customers. The Sr. Enterprise Solution Engineer will work with sales management to drive sales through optimizing processes, training of team, and development of a culture of collaboration, learning, and success. The role will be responsible for identifying and developing new high-value, long-term partnerships and enterprise sales opportunities and will structure, execute and manage new partnerships that further company partner-led growth strategy in the enterprise.
REQUIREMENTS: Employer will accept Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Science, or a closely related field of concentration plus 2 years in job offered or related occupation. In the alternative employer will accept 4 years in job offered or related occupation.
Education or Experience must include:
- Analyze current and future needs of clients and recommend customized technical solutions;
- Prepare and present technical presentations explaining products to existing and prospective clients;
- Communicate suggested modifications to the company’s products to meet customer and market demands;
- Investigate complaints and recommend/perform adjustments on company’s products ;
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements, to promote sale of company products, and to provide advanced sales support;
- Qualify highly complex sales opportunities in terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding;
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training and experience.
JOB LOCATION: 300 Park Avenue, 12th Floor New York, NY 10022
WHERE TO APPLY: attn Guy Mounier, 300 Park Avenue, 12th Floor New York, NY 10022