The top 10 benefits of Salesforce AI include access to comprehensive market research, the ability to focus on high-value tasks, and optimized use of client information. The real value in Salesforce AI is in its ease and customization possibilities, including the ability to add in intelligent market monitors to fill in the gap of billions of external signals missing from CRM.
What's inside this article:
- The Top 10 Salesforce AI Benefits Hold Value
- Benefit From Intelligent Market Monitors
- Forecast With Confidence
- Data Science Without Data Scientists
- Optimize the Use of Client Data
- Best Equip Sales Teams With Digital Sales Playbooks
- Stay Ahead of the Curve in AI Adoption
- Get the Most Out of Salesforce AI
Salesforce AI Is Smart CRM Technology
Since its initial push in 2016 with Einstein, Salesforce AI has become fully integrated with many of the signature products from the popular CRM. These intelligent features are powered by machine learning, natural language processing, and computer vision. AI is expanding, and related fields like sales process mining are emerging with new digital tools to transform existing CRM and BI infrastructures.
The Top 10 Salesforce AI Benefits Hold Value
Listed below are the top 10 benefits of Salesforce AI. The following sections go into more detail to follow up on what makes each so valuable to users. Many of these benefits are directly related to Salesforce Einstein and its seamless integrations with other intelligent tools.
- Conduct comprehensive market research.
- Focus on high-value tasks.
- Forecast with confidence.
- Build custom predictive models with ease.
- Learn where to focus resources efficiently.
- Exceed client expectations.
- Optimize the use of client data.
- Sales teams are equipped with digital sales playbooks.
- Marketing teams can target clients.
- Stay ahead of the curve in AI adoption.
#1: Conduct Comprehensive Market Research
The list starts with one of our favorite benefits of Salesforce AI—the ability to conduct comprehensive market research better than ever before. For a company that dedicates a considerable amount of resources to academic and business research, Salesforce knows something about examining a field and drawing meaningful conclusions. This is possible because Salesforce AI can use both internal client information and external data signals from additional intelligent tools. This means a business receives the most comprehensive insights possible.